Staff and Equipments:
Teaching Staff and Equipments
- The First-class teachers
- The total number of the staff is 142---112teachers and 29 others
- The education level of the teachers includes: 70 of master degree（including 41 of on-service education）,
77 of normal college education
and 35 of college education.
- All the teachers in every subject are excellent in their own fields,
experienced, enthusiastic---with resourceful knowledge.
- The best equipments
- It has vast playgrounds: 3 basketball courts, an large air-conditioned
activity center, a swimming pool, and tennis courts, etc.-----all
these are illuminative at night.
- It has 44 normal classrooms, and 21 professional classrooms for
music, fine art, home economics education, scouting, computer, and
science experiments, etc.
- It has professional classrooms for special education: Life Self-management
Classroom, Perceptual & Motor Classroom, Music Classroom, Cooking
& Baking Classroom, Industrial & Arts Classroom, Horticulture
Classroom, Resource Center, and Resource Classroom.
- Every classroom is well-equipped----with a computer and a LCD
projector for teachers of any field to use any kind of mass-media
datum in their classes.
- It has many non-obstacle facilities and an elevator for anyone
who needs them.
- It has a good library for students to borrow books.
- It has counseling classrooms for personal and group counseling
- The students
For now, it has 50 classes, including 44 ordinary classes, 2 retarded
classes, 1 study-retarded class, and 3 mentally-retarded classes. There
are 1,563 students. Each class, about 35 students included, belongs to
an ideally small-sized one.
The four ideal visions of the school:
- To kindly take good care of the students----to launch a humanistic
education in which there is no distinction between levels of students,
to enforce life education, and to reach the goal of competently educating
every student well.
- To be supreme and excellent----by using scientific approaches, to
teach students according what they are really good for, to enlighten
higher and complete learning, and to provide students with a fine,
safe, complete excellent education.
- To be creative and far-reaching----to foster a character-oriented
holistic education, to enlighten students to fulfill their own ideals,
and to cultivate students to have the abilities which are always with
in their life time.
- To work always as a team----to make all the units of the school,
including the administration units, parents’ association, teachers’
association---- to work as a firm, everlasting team, striving together
for the good of the school.